The beautiful orange and golden hues of a Tiger's Eye stone represent happiness, joy, and prosperity. By meditating on these colors, you can allow these emotions to fill your spirit. These colors also speak volumes about what Tiger’s Eye represents. Strength, power, confidence, intelligence, daring, and following one’s own heart and head, no matter the odds.
Tiger's Eye stone gives you courage, the strength of mind, and self-confidence to tackle anything that will come your way. Tiger’s Eye will also improve your sense of self-worth.
They will help you become an ambassador of goodwill. Helping others and inspiring them to be an agent of change and making the world a better place.
You will also find a gunmetal Cat Charm representing the feline characteristics of Bast or Bastet, one of the main goddesses of the Egyptian pantheon. Bastet had a huge number of attributes and aspects:
- She was a goddess of cats, the sun, of the East, of fire, of love, intoxication, music and dancing, joy, celebration, secrets, magic, and sex.
- However, she was also a goddess of war known for her wrathful vengeance.
- She protected households and individuals from ill ease and evil spirits, guarded women, and protected cats.
- She served as the divine mother of the Pharaoh.
- Due to Bastet meaning "she of the ointment jar" she also became known also as a goddess of perfume, and was called the "perfumed protector."
- Bast/Bastet was the protector and guardian of Lower Egypt.
- She was the patron goddess of fire fighters, because the Egyptians believed that a cat running through a building on fire would draw the flames out.
- She was also one of the goddesses who was known as the "eye of Ra" or the "eye of Atum," the sun. In this aspect she symbolized Ra's feminine counterpart and was sent out to take vengeance on his enemies. The "eye of Ra" was both a part of Ra and a separate being from him, and was considered his mother, sister, wife, and daughter simultaneously. She had life-giving, protective and also destructive capacities.
About the Item:
- Handcrafted Product
- Product Type: Charm Bracelet
- Material: Tiger Eyes Stone, Zinc Alloy
- Bead Size: ~6mm
Shipped in an organza bag